This Privacy Statement outlines the way in which Maria Atton trading as Le Cheval Fou (“we”) gather and use information relating to you, the user of the Le Cheval Fou website (“you”).
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful. For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the internet
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the website address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- your geographical location at the time of visiting our site
- the name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser
- the pages you visited.
INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY TO US
We may use your personal information, such as your name and contact details, if you choose to supply such details, for the following purposes:
- to perform the services that you have requested, which may involve contacting you by post, by telephone or by email, including sending you our e-newsletter;
- to allow us to promote our products, events and activities;
- to make parts of the website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once; and
- for the detection of fraud and for market research purposes
We have endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorised access to personal information. However, the internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any authorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
ACCURACY OF DATA
Le Cheval Fou will on its own initiative, or at your request, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or out of date personal data retained in connection with the operation of this site.
Le Cheval Fou welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org